Hi, I have some pain in middle of chest and after ultrasound I got to know that I have fatty liver grade 2 and in LFT the billirubin is 1. 4. My age is 32 and weight is 88 kgs. Please suggest which diet I should follow. Is the fatty liver is reversible?
Fatty liver, gastritis, esophagitis, piles these all condition going around the digestive tract are all the result of one thing which a chronic bad diet. They all make our metabolism extremely weak which only makes our body susceptible to diseases.
It is the extra load we keep on giving our body on the name of regular meals, n our body needs rest, a good amount of rest in order for nutrients to get absorbed. The main thing is to understand in all these is that our diet is predominantly filled with oil and fats which are not doing anything good.
It is time to allow your gastro-intestinal tract to go under a good amount of rest, and that can only be achieved by a light diet and exercise.
Start your day with 2-3 glasses of warm water, this will allow your body to release all the toxins.
Your breakfast should include a glass of vegetable juice, for example, bottle guard, spinach tomato, or carrot juice this will allow the nutrients to absorb completely in your body. You can add sprouts in your breakfast.
Having a fruit like an apple, banana, papaya, guava is very beneficial for your mid-meal you can have it as a snack.
The next thing to start with after two hours of your lunch take a raw garlic clove, it helps in treating the fatty liver.
Walnuts and almonds are considered to be beneficial in this state, you can have them during evening time.
Suryanamaskar daily 12 sets in the morning will help in treating any disorder, especially of the digestive tract.
Seated spinal twist is another asana which benefits especially for treating fatty liver.
Brisk walk for 30 minutes in the morning in early sun helps in the treatment of any disease, as the sun has the power to activate our cells and rejuvenates our cells.
Practice mindful meditation.
Deal with your stress.
Allow positivity to be part of your life.
Doing a 15-minute exercise before sleep like deep breathing will help in relaxing your mind, you can use music also for relaxation. A calm mind will lead to a healthier body.
Sleeping for at least 7-8 hours is very important in order to completely relax. In sleep what our body does is go through is the process of repair. Relax your self by taking a water bowl with 2-3 drops of essential oil, like orange and lavender which will help in relaxing. This will aid in treating any kind of disease.
It is time to make ourselves healthier without disease hampering our growth.
Any acidity causes heat and inflammation throughout the body. Fats/lipids produced by the liver starts sticking to the walls of the internals to buffer this inflammation from touching the walls directly. This overtime creates fat layers causing fatty liver/ stones. Cholesterol is the common lipid that does this job and your blood cholesterol also shows a rise in such conditions. When your tissues are acidic and thus inflame the liver gets overactive and keeps producing lipids to fight its effects. The nutrition starts sticking together or coagulating or clumping in the body and also the blood of the body is acidic.
Another reason for a fatty liver is the constant consumption of oils/animal meats/eggs/fish/dairy.
Consume a whole food plant-based lifestyle with high raw and this will reduce over time. You can’t detox the liver rapidly.
- Followed by Green juice or fruit / any watery vegetable like ash gourd/cucumber/ridge gourd/bottle gourd/carrot/beet with ginger and lime filtered.
- More hunger - tender coconut water or more pure juice
Afternoon from 12 pm fruits:-
- A bowl of fruits - don’t mix melons and other fruits. Eat melons alone. Eat citrus alone.
- Followed by a bowl of veg. salad if needed or more fruits are fine.
- Dinner 2-3 hr.s before sleep with Gluten-free - millets rice quinoa, oil-free unpolished grains or dals 30% and 70% veggies.
- Include some exercises that involve moving all your parts ( neck, shoulder, elbows, wrist, hip bending, twisting, squats, knees, ankles ). Join a yoga or gym and sweat out. We need to eliminate it via skin also.
- See if u can go to the morning sun for sometime in a day for 30 minutes at least. It’s v imp for healing.
- Ensure that you are deep asleep between 10 pm -2 am which is when the body needs deep sleep.
- Place a wet cloth on your tummy for 30 mins daily if time permits to improve the blood circulation in the gut and heal faster.
What to Avoid:-
- Avoid refined oils, fried food, packaged ready to eat foods, dairy in any form including ghee, refined salt, and sugar, gluten, refined oils, cooking with oil.
- Avoid mental stress by not thinking about things you cannot control. The present is inevitable. The future can be planned. Stay happy, happiness is only inside yourself. The world around you is a better place if you learn to stay happy inside yourself. Reach us if you need more help in this area. Emotional stress can cascade the effects. Thank your body and love it.
Making holistic changes in your lifestyle to tune in with Natural Laws will help you. You can explore our Nature-Nurtures Program that helps you in making the transition, step by step. Our Natural Health Coach will look into your daily routine in a comprehensive way and give you an action plan. She / he will guide you to correct your existing routine & make it in line with Natural Laws. Please let us know if you are keen to explore.