I enjoy this colorful salad. It is filled with nutrients from carrot, capsicum and coconut. Sunflower seeds add crispness.
1. Carrots medium size 3 nos
2. Capsicum medium size 3 nos
3. Coconut fresh half
4. Lemon one
5. Sunflower seeds for garnish
1. Wash and Cut all the vegetables in small pieces.
2. Chop them very fine. I normally use a high speed manual chopper.
3. Grate the coconut and add same.
4. Put all chopped vegetables and grated coconut in a big bowl.
5. Mix it properly and squeeze lemon.
6. Garnish same with sunflower seeds.
7. Enjoy this yummy healthy salad.
Disclaimer: The health journeys, blogs, videos and all other content on Wellcure is for educational purposes only and is not to be considered a ‘medical advice’ ‘prescription’ or a ‘cure’ for diseases. Any specific changes by users, in medication, food & lifestyle, must be done under the guidance of licensed health practitioners. The views expressed by the users are their personal views and Wellcure claims no responsibility for them.