We all know how beneficial is to have sweet potato, sweet potatoes it is loaded with vitamins and minerals as it is a seasonal vegetable it becomes all the healthier and beneficial and reaps the benefits this season.
With high fibre content, it helps in digestion and relieves constipation. Even for women specifically who are fasting this should be part of your diet as it helps in relieving GUT issues.
• 2 sweet potatoes, boiled.
• 100 g of roasted makhanas
• 5 cashews and almonds, a handful of peanuts.
• 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder.
• One teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
• One teaspoon Lemon juice
• One teaspoon black salt
Ingredients for Cooking and Garnishing.
• 1 tsp Cold-pressed oil
• Coriander for garnishing
• Take a pan, pour one teaspoon cold-pressed oil. Add sweet potatoes boiled and roasted makhana. Cook for a while.
• Add the nuts, cook for 2 minutes. Add turmeric, pink salt, black salt in it.
• Cook for 5 -10 minutes.
• Squeeze lemon juice in the end. Garnish with Coriander.
Enjoy, the healthy salad with your meal with a healthy, hearty, and nutritious plate full of nutrition.
Disclaimer: The health journeys, blogs, videos and all other content on Wellcure is for educational purposes only and is not to be considered a ‘medical advice’ ‘prescription’ or a ‘cure’ for diseases. Any specific changes by users, in medication, food & lifestyle, must be done under the guidance of licensed health practitioners. The views expressed by the users are their personal views and Wellcure claims no responsibility for them.